- Capstone Interactive Library: Visit Capstone Interactive Library, and use the following log in information:
- Edmodo Home Page: Your teachers will provide you with your group codes for their classes.
- Dial-A-Teacher: The UFT sponsors a homework help program for elementary and middle school students called Dial-A-Teacher. Classroom teachers answer homework questions at 212-777-3380, Monday through Thursday, from 4 to 7 p.m. during the school year. They can also answer parents’ questions and give advice on how you can help your child at home. The staff speaks 8 languages: Bengali, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese and Fukanese), English, French, Haitian-Creole, Russian, Slovak and Spanish.
Science Fair Resources
- Science Fair Rubric: How scores will be tabulated for P.S. 102 grades 2-5 Science Fair Projects
- Simple Science Fair Guide: Includes a simple how to and links to project ideas.
- Comprehensive Student Science Fair Guide: Includes detailed instructions on how to conduct a science fair project.
- Online Science Fair Project resource Guide: An online science fair planner that will guide you and provide resources and links for each step of the science fair project.
Respect For All at 102
Getting great scores on the state exam is important, but it cannot come at the expense of children feeling anxious, lonely, or worst, unsafe. 102 is committed to helping students develop both the academic (math, ELA, Science, Social Studies, etc.) as well as socio-emotional (emotional intelligence, self-regulation, pro-social behavior, etc.) skills we all need to succeed.
A key goal at 102 is that every single student at 102 will have at least 1 adult they know they can always go to for guidance and support. These could be any of our caring teachers, administrators, social workers, school aides, or secretaries. Most often it is the our guidance counselors who assume the responsibilities of helping students navigate both their academic and social lives. If parents suspect that their children may need additional guidance, please do not hesitate to contact our guidance department.
All students feeling respected isn’t just a wish at 102, it is a responsibility we take very seriously.
Call 1-718-446-3308 and use the extensions below:
K-4: Mrs. Babakitis @ extension 3131
Grades 5-8: Ms. Rivera @ extension 3151